The Premium Series Generator-Line Remotes
are a combined two-wire and wireless start for varying start/stop requirements. The wireless remote has a 1000 meter capability and the auto-choke is temperature sensitive for slow release under 32 F. (EU3000is EU30is) Contact Generator-Line for propane application generators.
The two-wire feature provides an ability to start/stop with a simple single throw, two-pole switch or set up with unattended, automatic operation with timers, relays or with photo voltaic (solar) system inverters.
The Premier Series of remote controls are a mostly plug ‘n’ play install but requires access behind the control panel. The auto-choke for the EU3000is requires mounting to the top of the airbox as does all of our EU3000is EU30is remote kits.
Included in the WS2 series Remote Control Kit:
- “Plug and Play” Installation Wire Harness and Ignition Module
- 1000 Meter Effective Distance Wireless Receiver
- Wireless Transmitter with Telescoping Antennae
- Six Foot Two-Wire Pigtail for Attachment to the Required Amount of Control Wire Needed for the Application
- Color Illustrated Install Instructions
- Thermostat controlled Auto-Choke for EU3000is EU30is
- Heavy Duty Metal-Gear Choke Servo for EU3000is EU30i
EU3WS2 For Honda EU3000is/EU30is. The EU3WS2 also includes a thermostat controlled auto choke for temperatures at 32 F. or 0 C. providing a slow release choke. Our Premium Series EU3WS2 is a combination 1/4 mile effective distance wireless remote and also a two-wire capable remote enabling automation with solar power inverters, timers, relays, or a simple two pole, single throw switch.
EU65WS2 For Honda EU6500is, and Electric Start, Open Frame Current EM Series Honda Generators.
EU7WS2 A plug and play install remote system for the Honda EU7000is and International EU70is that enables both a two-wire function and long distance wireless remote control.